Friday, November 07, 2008

Sisters

Day 7 of NaBloPoMo. You all might get tired of me venting about my mom, but I really need to get it out else I fear I will explode. I also like getting the support in the comments. E supports me fully which helps a lot but I guess I need to know that I'm really not crazy and making myself see things about my mom that aren't really there. Of course E will agree with me, but it feels good to have you all justifying my feelings.

I'll only write a little bit about my sisters. Sister1 is still with the loser who said he was leaving her last year. Over the summer he was going to leave again and asked my mom to come up to PA to be with Sister1 when he left because he feared for her mental wellbeing.

Well Jackhole never left. Apparently he grew a spine and is staying out of obligation to the kids. Cause that always works out. Sister1 is confusing love with obsession. She practically stalks him and freaks out when she can't pinpoint exactly where he is. (Of course this is all related to me by mom so I don't know how much of this is actually true. I don't talk to Sister1). I don't blame her; in 14 years he has never proven to her that he can be trusted.

The reason I don't talk to her? Would you be able to talk to someone whose significant other molested your youngest sister and still stayed with the pervert and had 2 kids with him?

Sister2, according to my mom, is an alcoholic and needs 'parenting classes'. Because, you know, therapy solves everything. Mom ought to know, she's been in it for 10 years. Sister2 did leave her Jackhole and is now a single mom to her 2 girls ages 10 and 5 I think. Mom is still bailing her out finacially by paying her rent now and then, trash, and leaving her money. When she and SDad left from their last visit SDad asked mom, "Did you leave her any money?" "No" "Did you leave her a check?" "No" So, he dropped it. Later he found out that she left my sister a credit card. A lie of ommission, to her husband.

A husband who she says that she'd leave him if she could. But "there is no way that he could stay in the house without my income." (I guess she's staying out of pity?) Um.... Mom... you are on disability. You're income is squat. If you hadn't taken out mortgage after mortgage on your house, then he would have left your ass about 3 years ago.

1 comment:

twirl said...

Yikes! Sorry about all the family drama. Don't worry about venting, it has to escape somehow!