Saturday, November 29, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside....

Or not. Florida is the winner in meteorlogical trickery. In the past 2 weeks I cannot tell you how often I have switched my central unit from A/C to Heat. Somedays I've turned it off completely and just opened the windows. Now for the past 2 days it's been raining. The tree in my front yard, one of 2 in the neighborhood that actually sheds its leaves, is finally almost bare. Dani is begging for a fire in the fireplace but it is just not cold enough.

Last night we put up our Christmas tree and I had to turn the A/C on. December is only 2 days away! I'm a northern girl at heart. This tricky weather gets on my nerves. And it wreaks havoc on mine and Dani's sinuses. We also still have flowering plants outside which makes it worse. At least the rain will settle the pollen down.

Wow... NaBloPoMo has reduced me to blogging about the weather.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

We have snow!! Do you want me to mail you some from Montana? :) It's a good 4 inches and still falling.. Oh and cold too 20 degrees with the low of a whopping 9 degrees tonight!! It does get you into the feeling of Christmas though and I love it up until New Year's, then it can go away :) We just put up our tree last night and all the pretty lights! So much fun!! Hugs