Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blood Pressure... Again

I saw my midwife today so that she could check my IUD strings to make sure they haven't migrated. They are fine, but still, my blood pressure is too high. I don't like making excuses, but they did take it the first time right after I had arrived at the hospital after driving for an hour and then another 10 minutes trying to find a parking spot. That's not to mention being forced to an almost complete stop on a 3 mile long bridge over the Pensacola Bay because there were very slow moving trucks ALL OF A SUDDEN!!! On a bridge, there is no where to go except up the tailpipe of the person in front of you. It was a little nerve wracking.

So the first BP was 140/92. They took it again right before I left and it was 132/82. Now I wonder if the constant headache that I had last Friday was not due to caffeine withdrawl, but actually an episode of high blood pressure. Maybe I have to start taking Zoloft again. I know it's not blood pressure medication, but maybe I am too stressed and don't realize it.

Do you think that your child taking a bad tumble can have that much of an effect on BP?

So what do my internet doctors think?

No comments: