Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Date

While my mom was here, and I hate to admit it, E and I took the opportunity to go out on a date. I have no idea why, but I was comfortable leaving the kids here with her. I guess that's a mother/daughter thing that won't change. And there were no catastrophes, so all is well.

When E and I decided that we would go on a date together we decided to make it really nice. Like call ahead to the restaurant and make reservations and everything. Which we did for 6pm. Mom and SDad volunteered to run and pick up some fried chicken for their dinner and bring it back to the house. They left around 5pm. The chicken place is maybe a 10 minute drive. Yeah, they didn't get home until 6pm.

Because they went to the drugstore to buy me a backbrace and a pull behind grocery cart.

No comments: