Thursday, January 25, 2007

Gifted

Remember when I wrote this post, about E deploying at the end of February? Well, he came home last night and told me about a conference that he has to attend. At the end of February. I started laughing and he couldn't figure out why. I said, "Remember my dream? About you banking sperm so that I could do AI while you were gone?" Then he started laughing too.

I have a gift. I promise to only use it for good.

He will only be gone for a week, thank goodness. And he doesn't have to leave the country either. Phew.

Just for S&G's, I counted out my next 2 cycles assuming (and I'm going out on a limb here) that I will still have 35 day cycles, and found that the night he comes home will by my first ovulation night. That is unless I get pregnant on my own this month....Please... stifle your laughter.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

If you could get pregnant on your own, well then you really would have a gift.