Monday, January 08, 2007

"F" is for Fandamntastic

My computer teaches hates me already. There are only 6 people in the class including me and she has had them all as students sometime in the past year. So they have all had the prerequisite class for this course. So have I, but it was the Fall '97 semester. She said that when it's been 10 years she starts to worry. I made a joke that it's only been 9 so I'm good. I also mentioned that I use MS Office all the time and I took a year of classes online which required all assignments to be done in Office. She didn't seem reassured.

Then she mentions that she is highly allergic to all perfumes and lotions and to please not wear them to her class. Guess who was the only one wearing perfume?

Me.

While she is going over the syllabus she is throwing out terms regarding the course that I have heard but have lost my familiarity with but I'm following along pretty well. Then she looks at me and says, "You're going to be the problem." At first I thought she was talking about the perfume then I realized that it was about experience.

Further on in her discussion she was letting us know the school's policy on children in the computer lab. Which is they are not allowed. That's fine. But she continues to inform us that she "doesn't have any children, doesn't want any children, she can't stand children, and that the 'little shits' scare me." Thank goodness I didn't tell her that I have a child and they are not scary at all.

This is gonna be a fun class.

2 comments:

Elle said...

Oh is that ever an invitation to show up really pregnant and really piss her off or what? Come on girl! get on it.

Anonymous said...

That woman sounds like a total COW! Why don't you sneak some scratch&sniff perfume strips into her purse when she's not looking.