Friday, September 14, 2007

PSA

My very best friend,all the way from second grade, graduated from John Hopkins this year with her masters in something very technical and complicated. I am very proud of her. She has recently taken a position with a company in Maryland and she sent this out today via email. I thought I would post her request here as well as emailing everyone in my address book. I believe in what she does and I want her to succeed. If you feel inclined please pass the word on that these tests are available.

Hi! I am writing to you to share the following information and to ask that you help me spread the word. Please share this information, via e-mail or word of mouth, with everyone and anyone that you know and ask them to do the same.

As you probably already know I started a new job back in June. I am now the Director of Clinical Laboratory Services for Panacea Pharmaceuticals, a small private biopharmaceutical company. Last fall Panacea Pharmaceuticals started Panacea Laboratories, a CLIA regulated laboratory, as a way to offer their tests to doctors and patients prior to FDA approval. Since Panacea Pharmaceuticals is a small private biopharmaceutical company it is my responsibility to lead the marketing and promotion effort for Panacea Laboratories. I ask that you help me with this effort by spreading the word about Panacea Laboratories (www.panacea-labs.com).

Panacea Laboratories currently offers a prostate cancer screening test (PC Detectsm), a lung cancer screening test (LC Detectsm), and a screening test to predict patient’s response to a leukemia drug (TK Sensesm). For more information regarding the tests currently available and how to go about getting tested, please visit Panacea Laboratories’ website, www.panacea-labs.com. Also, check the website periodically as other cancer screening tests, such as breast cancer and colon cancer, may become available in the near future.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your time!

Billie Jo Wood , M.S., M.B.A.
Director, Clinical Laboratory Services
Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
207 Perry Parkway, Suite 2
Gaithersburg , MD 20877

www.panacea-labs.com
www.panaceapharma.com

No comments: