Friday, September 29, 2006

Peeper

When we moved into this neighborhood, everyone couldn't stop talking about what a great place this was to live. For the most part, we haven't been disappointed. Everyone is so friendly and we all are getting to know eachother.

There is one thing though, that I cannot abide. We have a peeper people. What's worse, I don't think he works alone. He comes out late at night and plants himself outside my bedroom window. His huge eyes peer at me, and even when he knows I see him, he stays there as if he moved, the jig would be up. He is stealthy and cunning and so confident in his skills. I have even been brazen enough to confront the pervert and ask him what his deal is.

His reply? "It ain't easy being green."

2 comments:

A Room to Grow said...

Poor dude is just looking for his princess. Send him to CA ... my sister needs a man!

Rhonda said...

Hmmm. In Kansas, I always tried to keep the frogs away from our windows because they attract snakes. One time we had a rattle snake in our window well who got quite fat off the frogs...

Anyhow, looks like Dani has a new pet!!