Sunday, October 01, 2006

Good and Bad

Well, the bad news is that I did not get pregnant this month. I feel really neutral about it. Of course I am sad, but I really wasn't counting on it either.

The good news, I have had 3 cycles that have been consistently 35 days long. That's something good I think.

I'll probably be more upset as the days go by. Dani has a fall break this week so she has no school. We are taking a trip to Gainesville to visit my brother and brother-in-law for a couple of days. I miss them and they are so much fun.

I haven't mentioned that my brother is gay, have I. hehe.

5 comments:

Elle said...

bummer. glad you are neutral about it. Hey regulating your cycle is the first step.

Maggie said...

I know nothing about fertility battles. But to my uneducated ear, consistent cycles sound promising!

Have fun visiting your brother and brother-in-law!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you didn't get pregnant- I know you'd let Hope in again, and its hard when she lets you down.

Hope the visit is going well.

Rhonda said...

I'm sorry that it didn't happen this time. But, it sounds promising for future rounds of treatments.

Jennefer said...

Sorry about not getting pregnant.

Glad to hear about the good cycle news.

Your family makes me laugh. That is all I have to say.