Friday, May 19, 2006

It's almost baby blue


Announcing the structure that is putting E and me in the ranks of the millions of Americans in debt: Our new house!!!

Financing in is the work and closing is scheduled for the 5th of June. Not only is it very charming on the outside, it seems that it was built for me on the inside. It's not the dream Victorian house that I want someday, but it is the perfect Florida cottage house that I love. It has a huge backyard complete with swingset that Dani loves. The owners even allowed the dog to come over and play in the backyard. They are really nice people. There seems to be some issues with the type of loan that we got, but everything should work out fine. It seems to be upsetting our realator more than anyone else.

We have been in the hotel for a little over a week now. Today was E's first day at work so Dani and I are stranded. I suppose if we had to be stranded on an island, it can't get much better than this. Dani says she wants to play at the pool. Again. For like, the 4th day in a row. She won't even get off the steps, but it's much better than when we first got here. She would only put her feet in then.

As for my "plan". As soon as E has us processed into the base and our medical records are delivered to where they need to be I am going to discuss/demand that my doctor prescribe Clomid for me again. So we are going to try to conceive again. Hopefully I can schedule something with the doctor soon because I expect my period to start anytime in the next 4 weeks. Hahahha.

Dani is doing OK. As mentioned she loves 'swimming'. She is slightly stressed and clingy but that's to be expected. She is really excited about our house and that she will start Kindergarten this fall. The school bus picks the kids up at the end of our soon-to-be-street. How suburbian is that?!

Well, she is begging me for sunblock so we can go outside.

6 comments:

Elle said...

oh the house is soooo cute!! Love it. Congrats on the homeownership. Just wait till you open that first can of paint. It is like a total dream come true.

Glad to hear you made a decision on the next child. (that sound funny) Anyway, you are in my prayers that all goes well.

Jennefer said...

Great house! Congrats. I would love to live in Florida. I have probably said that to you before, but I really love it there.

I hope things work out with your new child plan. Keep us updated on that. It is a new beginning for you in this new place. You sound very optimisitic. The sunshine is already taking affect.

Maggie said...

Congrats on the new digs!

twirl said...

beautiful house!

Anonymous said...

Great house. Good luck with your treatment plan. Its scary getting back on that horse again, but I hope it works for you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice house and sound like good neighbors. A solid start!