Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grumblecakes

So, I got a little sideswiped yesterday on my way to class. The other driver and I swapped info. Both of us were fine, my back was already on the outs, and we could drive our vehicles. So we continued on our way. Both of us were on our way to 8am classes.

So, I call my Dr. this morning because I just wanted to make sure nothing got too jacked up. But he doesn't handle liability stuff. So, I can't make an appt. with him regarding my accident. Sure, I can regarding my back, but not my back because of the accident and file it through my health ins. I have to have my appt., pay out of pocket, and then claim it under the vehicle ins. It's so much of a hassle, I'm not even going to do it. Oh, and the soonest they could get me in would be Monday. Hell, I'll be better by then.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I am glad you are alright. Sorry about not being able to get to the dr.. I do hope you will heal soon.. :)