Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Conundrum

I miss you Blog.

I miss my internet friends.

I discovered Google Reader and I barely visit anyone's blog anymore. Only the ones who I can't read their full posts.

Have I mentioned how much I hate writing papers?

Let me pose a question.

The damage to my van from the accident is purely cosmetic. I can rub off most of the paint that transferred from the other car. And the dent, I'm pretty sure can be popped out quite easily. I'm getting money from the ins. co. to get it fixed. But, the amount I am getting will pay for 3 classes in my bachelor's program.

So, what would you do? If you had a vehicle that was 7 years old, and only had superficial damage would you pocket the money or have it fixed? I am not planning on trading in or selling my van until it dies, which I'm sure will be at least another 5 years.

If you kept the money, what you would spend it on? Fun or function?

No comments: