Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh.... Back to School

Class is going well. Right now I only have the one to worry about and I am doing extra stuff to get ahead so that when my second class starts in October I won’t have too much work to do. My current class is an economics class and I am really learning a lot about our economy. It’s interesting to me. I am going to do my class paper on blogging and how it has started to create a new type of economy that is making it possible for everyone from stay-at-home moms to starving artists to make a living from their blog. I’m really excited about the paper.

I think I have joined a cult. Since Dani is in kindergarten, she is eligible to join Girls Scouts as a Daisy Scout. She is really excited and my neighbor and I signed up to be troop leaders. What’s really cool is that we made up our troop of girls on our street. I really like that idea because we already know them.

I don’t know how much of our TTC saga I am going to share. I think that saying that we will be trying this month is sufficient. I don’t want to write about it obsessively because I don’t want to obsess about it. At the end of September I will let you all know if it worked or not. But, I will say this; tomorrow I start Clomid, so if you are the praying kind, please pray for at least one egg, maybe two?

I hope you all have a great day. Is anyone else checking in with Elle for any update at all? I know I am.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Good luck with classes. I went back to college a few years ago and loved it. Taking courses as an adult is a whole different experience. I held a 4.0 for the first time in my life!

Girl Scouts *shudder* -- I have such bad memories of the Girl Scout days. My troop leader favored her daughter so much. She always gave her special treatment. For example we once decorated XMas ornaments and everybody got a red ornament except precious little Leslie who got gold. Given a choice I probably would have picked red, but the special treatment just rankled me. Look - here I am 26 years later and I'm still bitter! So have fun -- but no special treatment for D! :-)

Good luck making cookies. Have fun.