Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Real Estate

Remember when I wrote about neighbors? Well now we are on the shit list. Because of something Dani has been doing 'for months' but noone felt it was important enough to tell us. Except one parent who collected all of this information and threw it at me in an email. Because she didn't want me to blow up in her face. Because I 'blame' other parents for their lack of discipline and make excuses for my child.

And evidently there has been a meeting with all the other parents on the street and they have decided to ostracize and ban my daughter from their homes.

Without discussing any of this with E and me.

I am just sick.

And now, incredible lonely.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

that's awful.. Did they tell you what happened? or are they just not talking to you at all? I am sorry you are going through this and it's even tougher when you are neighbor's. Robb doesn't understand why I am afraid to reach out the the neighbors because I am afraid something ugly will happen and we can't just up and move.. Sorry your going through this and I hope you guys can figure out what is going on...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Liv. That's awful. You seem to live around the meanest, most fickle people. I hope it gets resolved soon and that you are able to form some new, better friendships in the mean time.

Gah. People can really suck.

xo
Flicka

Yo-yo Mama said...

What in the world could Dani have done to make a neighborhood get together with pitchforks like that?? She's a little girl for heaven's sake. I'm sure she didn't set someone's house on fire.

That's crap and if I was there, I would totally go to those meetings and tell them that's CRAP!