Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Oh, the Mystery that is my Uterus

Ok, ultrasound today.

I don't have fibroids.

Everything looks normal.

WHAT?!?!

How is it that 2 weeks ago, I had "a large mass" to now when everything is normal. And how it is that a CT scan saw something large, yet ultrasound didn't. Maybe my period was so masssive that it just cleared everything out. Could be... I hadn't had one that 'cleansing' since I was 17. Funny because when I was 17 it was normal.

Ok, so I talked to the nurse, and she asked how I was doing. Well, I'm still tender, sex is painful, and my sciatic pain is excrutiating. Oh and I haven't had a normal cycle in 10 years. She said she'd talk to the doctor and see what he suggests. Ok. Whatever.

Adoption paperwork, still plugging away. Just waiting on a few more documents, then we send it off to Juneau for apostille. I was talking with my hubby the other day, and I realized that I will feel a whole lot better about this stuff when it is taken out of our hands. Or my hands rather, since I have done 98% of the work.

Well, until next time.... same cramp time... same cramp site.....

No comments: