Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Follow Up and Out

E and I had our follow with my RE today from the D&C. The baby was normal. And a boy.

E and I decided, with the RE's input, to wait for awhile before deciding to continue or not. The RE also brought up the suggestion of seeking counseling while we are on hiatus. E seemed very excited about that. I do know that we need to find a way to communicate about this. It seems so easy for him to get on with his life and I still feel like I am at a permanent red light. I find it very hard to talk to him without wanting to yell and fight. And I am just not a confrontational person. I wrote an angry letter last week and he saw it. I don't know if I intentionally left it out or not but he read it nonetheless. He was actually glad that he found it because it opened up a dialog for us.

On Saturday, we are going to head out to the swamp to visit E's family for a few days then heading downstate to visit with mine. I can't really call it a vacation because is visiting family ever a vacation? It also feels like we don't make these trips for us either. It is usually for the family involved. It's just not relaxing if you have to worry about bugs crawling on you when you are sleeping or stepping in cat poop when you walk out the door. Maybe I'll take some antifreeze with me......

.... kidding.

It will be my first road trip since my accident in March. I hate driving now. Everyone moves too fast and I don't seem to have any personal space on the road. And I won't even go into the "Cut me off" bumper sticker I must have on my vehicle somewhere. I'm just thankful we won't be going into any big cities.

So, I don't know if I will post when we are gone. It will kind of take away from the whole 'secret blog' thing that I have going on.

But I'm watching.... always watching.

2 comments:

Elle said...

do the counseling babe. Trust me.

And the bumper sticker. got one too.

DD said...

When I had my last D&C and was told it was a normal girl, I had hoped it was b/c they only picked up my tissue and that there was something wrong with Wolf. But normal boy? You know they got it right.

And that's so very wrong.

Sorry, so sorry.