Thursday, March 15, 2007

Help! I can't find my way out of this wet bag!

WHAT?! I haven't posted for 3 weeks?!

I've been really busy. School is kicking my butt.

It's getting close to the end of the year and Dani has a lot of field trips.

Girl Scout cookie season. We are screwed. We ordered way too many extra. Our poor girls will have to give all the money that they earned back to the council to pay for our extra boxes.
(I wouldn't let that happen. My co-leader and I will pay for them out of pocket first). Selling those damn cookies is really hard. I have 12 cases in my garage.

My mother is visiting. I'll just leave that alone until I have several hours to write.

I triggered last week. That's big news I guess. I'm trying to have faith but also trying to be guarded. E and I are exhausted. We love each other a lot but.... I'll leave that one alone too.

Miss you guys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this cycle and with the mom visiting, and with selling cookies.

DD said...

Can you really have TOO many cookies?

Rhonda said...

It sounds like when you have time to blog, you are going to have LOTS of material!!