Tuesday, May 22, 2007

ALIVE!

I'm here. And alive. Been sick since Thursday with a chest cold, horrible cough, and now laryingitis. I'm also too tired to look up the word laryingitis to see if I spelled it right. E is out of town for the week at a school. Today is Dani's last day of school. Yesterday I could not function. I don't know how I was able to drive to the RE's office for my scan. Embryo is definitely there. A little too small for a hearbeat yet. Going back on the 4th. Hoping for a gummy bear. I'm exhausted. A good sign. I have no idea how I am going to get through the next few weeks taking care of Dani while E is at work. Last night she spent the night across the street. I didn't even see her off on the last day of school. I just could not move. I love my neighbor for telling me to pack her a bag and forget about it. I took 5 naps this past weekend, and 2 yesterday. So tired... and happy.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda said...

I remember that feeling when I was pregnant (briefly). I felt like I'd been hit by a truck. I could barely stay awake. This is a very good sign! Hang in there :)

Jennefer said...

Wow great news on the pregnancy front!

I am jealous that school is over in Florida. We still have 3 more weeks to go.