Sunday, January 29, 2006

Do Not Question My Psychic Abilities

I had the call with my agency about our referral (2 hours late) but we have it. We will be seeing a little girl. She is currently 7 months old. We cannot go to see her until March because she is still technically not available for release. Which will make my stressing out about E having to leave his class unfinished unfounded. Thank goodness. I do not really know how much information I can give… perhaps I’ve already said too much.

But there are a few coincidences that I want to share. We started our adoption in September of ’04, sixteen months ago. She is currently 7 months old, add 9 months for pregnancy… she was conceived the month that we started our adoption.

I’ve been asking Dani, “So, what do you think your sister will look like?” Dani always says, “I think she will be a baby.”

I’ve been telling E for a few months, wouldn’t it be neat if her name was Svetlana and we can call her ‘Lana’ for short. Her name? Svetlana.

I love the way the universe works sometimes.

2 comments:

Erik said...

...And the universe loves you right back.
And me too.
;)

twirl said...

That is so freakin' awesome. I hope this little girl is the one for you!