Thursday, April 24, 2008

Peek a Boo

There's nothing like a healthy dose of fear to make you feel alive. Even better is when you find out the fear is completely unfounded. The U/S on Tuesday was wonderful. The baby started noticably moving over the weekend so I had started to relax a bit. The baby rolled while I was in class on Monday. You know the feeling that you get in your stomach when you crest the top of a ferris wheel and begin descending? That's what it felt like. Wonderful and a little nauseating at the same time.

On the U/S we saw that it's alive. Still a beating heart. It has a skeleton. Hands, feet, organs, loves to move. The placenta is high in the uterus so I don't need to worry about placenta previa this time. And we saw a little something extra. I guess E and I wanted to know what the baby is more than we let on with each other.

We are having a boy. Dani is excited beyond words. She is telling everyone that she is having a brother.

5 comments:

DD said...

Congratulations, Liv! Now your husband won't feel too outnumbered, even though Girls Rule!

Elle said...

Good news on the previa (my BFF has that and it is complete previa so we are really worried about her).

And boys rock!

Anna said...

Wowee! Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear all is well with you and your wee son who's growing nice and strong and healthy! I am so happy for you and your family!

Linda said...

So glad that everything is looking good!

twirl said...

congratulations! i'm so glad to see that you and your little boy are doing well!