Thursday, October 25, 2007

For Me

Today in my Wellness class, I rocked. The cardio is not what I normally do here at home, only 20 minutes. But we did 3 set of weights. Then when I came home I mowed the lawn. Which took me about an hour and a half. Then I did something completely selfish and out of character for me.

I took a hot, steamy bubble bath. And I read 2 chapters in a new novel. Then I shaved my legs. It was heaven.

I think I really needed the bath, not only because I stank, but my back is killing me. We have been deluged with rain for about 8 days which made my lower back arthritis act up. Now, our temps have cooled off. We literally went from 85 - 90 degree days to 55 overnight. The cold irritates my back as well. The hot water really helped to loosen things up.

I have to do that more often.

No comments: