Monday, August 24, 2009

Bitter

Why is it that every status update that I read of a 37 year old aquaitance on Facebook about her new pregnancy that she achieved while her husband was home for ONE MONTH on leave still leaves that bitter taste in my mouth?

Not too mention that she annoying about it. Like the month before he came home she asked on FB "should we have another baby?" (their son is one month younger than the Squirt, so that is TWO pregnancies in one year. My thought was that no, because then we will have to listen to you whine about it). Then before the pee even dried on the stick she announced it on FB. Then the next day started whining about how sick and hungry and tired she felt. Today is her first ultrasound and I am afraid of sending bad mojo. So, I'm venting it here. Oh, and she also whines daily about her husband being gone. Which I understand, trust me. But let it rest.

I don't even comment on her status anymore because I know I would say something snarky.

3 comments:

twirl said...

that would drive me batty. (of course, I'm bitter too.)

since she's just an acquaintance who you don't even comment to any more, why not just de-friend her?

T P said...

Here, this will make you feel better: http://www.lamebook.com/

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

Thanks for the comment. I don't understand why people think that because they believe differently to me (everyone does on something) that they have to hide it. I might stand strongly for some of the stuff I believe, but it doesn't mean I don't like people that don't believe it.

I guess I am one that interacts on blogs so I really don't understand why people don't leave comments if they have been reading forever.

It's nice to see your blog anyways.