Monday, December 17, 2007

Favorite Things

I dabbled in PhotoShop last night. This is what I made. Now I need to figure out how to make it my masthead. I think I am in love with PhotoShop.


I am also in love with this cereal. It has dried apples, pecans, raisins, oats.... YUMMY!


Also I love my new red hair. I thought it would be fitting for the season.

I love our cooler weather. We are finally below 70 degrees. That means fires in the fireplace. I also love Zoloft. I feel so much better. I actually love things now. That is such a huge step for me.

1 comment:

DD said...

Since blogger updated, I haven't been able to figure anything out with my old blog. Otherwise I'd try to give you some tips for the masthead.

The hair color is very pretty and comes across as almost blonde in the picture. Hell, for me I'd be happy with gray if it just looked shiny!